Sunday, July 20, 2008

For the past week my family and I have been visiting my sister Maria and her husband Weston out in Utah. It has been a really fun week. We have visited our cousins the Armstrongs and played games and joked around with them. We have gone to the park and played games with each other. Maria did a scavenger hunt for me on the BYU campus. So now I am some what familiar with the buildings, where they are located, and some things inside. Now I just have to graduate from high school so that I can go!!!! But one of the funnest things that we did was Maria told us her and Weston's whole story; how they met, the feelings between them, and how they got together. :)

Tomorrow morning we are headed back for Kentucky, another 23 hour car trip. I don't want to leave yet tho, I've enjoyed spending time with my them. Weston is good addition to my family. I'm still getting used to my sister being married, she's very cute!


Once I get home I'm going to work on studying and getting ready to take my ACT and SAT. My goal right now is to get good scores on both so that i can get a decent scholarship for college. Also I need to find out information on my Cosmetology license that I'm going to get. I need to find out how to get one in Utah, so that i can practice there too. So I'm going to be pretty busy this next year with school work and getting things ready for college.

No comments: